Oh man! I am really stinking at the blogging right now. I am stunk, I mean, stuck. Once a month, really has it come to that? Did I mention I printed out a chore chart (for myself, not the kids) and my house has been clean for a week? I MEAN, SPICK SPAN I JUST SPRING CLEANED MY HOUSE ONCE A YEAR clean. However, after patting myself on the back each evening, a meltdown occurred today. Co-incidence? The verdict is still out. I'm still going to continue with the chart this week but goodluck with ever finding enough time to blog. Soooooooo, let's take a poll:
Cleaning vs. Blogging
Go.
(P.S. Did you know I really HATE cleaning? I loathe it, and I like to think not even like a normal person loathes it, I don't even get really happy when my house is clean? I swear ALL of my friends get that! Why can't IIIIIIIIIIIII)
If you choose blogging then I SWEAR I will become a professional blogger.
Okay okay. Realistically. Professional blogger- no. Professional cleaner- no. That's right folks, all that's left is mediocrity. That sounds so sad. But I do promise I will generally clean and blog more frequently- deal? Deal.
This was a very confusing post. I am not in my right mind. Too. much. cleaning.
Good night.



3 comments:
yeah for semi-clean and more frequent blogs! you can do it!
i hate cleaning too, but unlike you, i just never really do it. honestly, i don't think i've ever really done a full deep/spring cleaning by myself. NEVER. so good for you! and how embarrassing for me. Obviously, I choose blogging over cleaning.
DON'T become a clean freak! You definitely need to blog more. Having a super clean house only makes you miserable and a nag! At least that's how I get when I go on a cleaning spree.
Now give us some more updates!
Post a Comment