Sunday, February 19, 2012

My happy girl.  Mayan is content to be pulled and prodded by siblings, ignored to complete chores and content to be loved.  When she feels love she scrunches up her little body and lights up like a Christmas tree.  She can roll over now, is on the verge of sitting and got her first teeny tiny tooth!  She LOVES baby food and finishes whole containers in one sitting.  I think I need to start buying those messy crackers that she can have at because I feel so guilty eating in front of her- her eyes staring longingly.  My friends ask if she ever makes noises because she's quite mellow but she likes to save those for changing time when we get our time to "chat" and when I've ignored her for too long for folding laundry.  Mayan is happiest when she is being held or toted around.  Her eyes are a beautiful light brown and she's starting to get little golden hairs underneath the dark ones.




Our friend Alli left her bow at our house so we had to have some fun with it.  Can't ever say I didn't put in her a big bow- Angie! ;)

Her first taste of food (except for the Nilla wafer she sneakily stole from my hand).

No comments: