AKA the hot mama weekend getaway that didn't happen.
These are my guuuuurls! Angie, Tara, Kristen, and Jessica. (Kelci was busy cruising (can't remember if it was Hawaii or Mexico). The girls that see my best, my worst, my tears, my joys. These girls see me when I haven't showered for days (sorry bout that), they love my kids, they listen to my bad days and my successful ones, heck, they see me more than my husband. They are more dear to me than words can express, I wouldn't be able to do "this" without them.So to celebrate our friendships and Jessica's birthday, we planned a little night away to Palm Springs. HOWEVER, 2 broken toes, one feverish baby (mine) and birthday mommy guilt later, we took a raincheck. We still needed to celebrate Jess's birthday though so we took advantage of planned babysitters (do dads REALLY count as sitters?) and spent the afternoon/evening laughing and enjoying eachother's company, delicious food, antiques, Thai massages and cheesecake!
I am so lucky to have such gorgeous friends, inside and out these ladies are BEAUTIFUL! Love you!
| "The errand of angels is given to women, |
| And this is a gift that, as sisters, we claim: |
| To do what-so-ever is gentle and human, |
| To cheer and to bless in humanity's name" |



1 comment:
I love this post. :)
Post a Comment