Tuesday, February 23, 2010


I came across this sentence on a random blog recently.

I breathe a bit differently when he's here...relief for the little missing piece in my puzzle that has been found.

And though I don't think the author meant it to be profound, I thought, "that's EXACTLY how I feel." I've been missing Brannon lately, 2 weeks do that to a person, but even now that I'm back, I still feel that way every time he walks through the door. There ARE no words to descripe how truly, madly, deeply I love that man. He is my everything.

I miss you babe.
Sending my loving thoughts to Trauma tonight.
See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

AMEN!!
Loved that line she wrote!!
How blessed are we to love our Honey's so???
Thank goodness for good men, and for people who can describe and write out their and my love much better than I!!!

Mama Wisch said...

Ooooohhh! The video. I am DYING!! So funny.

Mindy Hales said...

My favorite part of Burn the Floor!

The Jager Family said...

I have dreams of Collin and I dancing that way too... unfortunately, it will have to remain in my "dreams" (reference to our discussion on our walk today ;)