Have you ever read the book, "I love you this much." Super cute! Well, in our Orton adaptation to spread love and joy in our house we also compete at who loves each other more. It usually involves some kind of food. For example:
"I love you more than cookies!"
"Well, I love you more than birthday cake!"
"No, I love you more than candy!"
You get the idea.
Yes, Belize, He does (although He probably does enjoy a good cupcake now and then), I know it with my soul.



3 comments:
That is very sweet!
I hope the melt down wasn't too bad in the store, I know we've had our fair share, mostly at church and it's exasperating! At least the ending was cute and sweet! :-)
seriously cute.
my favorite is alastair when he was 3 he said "i love you more than comfy pants and more than chocolate". that is some serious love there!:)
Post a Comment