Last Monday was one of those perfect days, few and far between these days, but I'm here to testify that they do indeed exist! Brannon had the day off (and was rested) so we decided to Fall it up and go to the pumpkin patch down the road (a parking lot with hay). The whole day was glorious, everyone was in a good mood and we had lots of fun together.
Doesn't he look like a little boy?
Belize was enraptured with the pony ride, I told her no (they were $6.75 and the ponies looked so sad, Brannon argues otherwise) and then she and Brannon disappeared and Belize reappeared on a pony. He is so completely smitten. I had to laugh when he told me when he bought the tickets she exclaimed in her sweetest most excited voice, "Oh THANK YOU daddy!"




3 comments:
soooooo cute. Can't believe you moved to cali, we may be joining you if Chad gets in to PA School there. Hope you are doing well. miss you
Amanda
Looks like the perfect day. I'm still waiting for the day when my man makes the dinner!
Fun day! I can't believe how brave Belize is! She rode that pony all by herself! Cool idea for a pumpking patch, no dirt and mud to deal with!
Post a Comment