This is her "castle", note one arm is out of her dress, that's because its a "dancing" dress. Belize is a month shy of three years old. She is a kick in the pants. She is always making us laugh with the funny little things she says and her sweetness. She still likes Peter and the wolf, classical music, and any song by Taylor Swift (Fearless is on constant play in our car) and is obsessed with dancing.
Her dexterity is improving and she started drawing faces the other day. She is getting really good at making up songs about whatever she's doing and she's getting very curious and asks lots of questions.
This is one of her favorite things to do with her Dad. LOOK at that FACE!! (heart melting)
Yesterday morning she crawled in my bed at 6AM-I feigned sleeping. She whispers, one inch from my face, "Mom? I love you. I love you soooooo much." I keep "sleeping" to see where this is headed. "Are you alive?" I keep still. "Ah, man!" At this point, my laughing in my head travels to my mouth. Who says, "Ah man!" after they just discover that their mom is not alive- apparently my Belize does. I love that girl!
She is excellent at waiting, especially for a two year old, the other day she waited 3 hours to eat a peep on the table (she did ask me 5 times but she waited til I gave the okay). She and Rio are finally starting to really play together, as in they ENTERTAIN EACH OTHER!!!!! She really likes making him crack up (which truth be told, isn't that difficult :)) And I guess I forget to mention everyday things like she talks A LOT, she is still the most active little girl I've ever met, and she doesn't walk- she runs! We also started reading the scriptures at night, I was skeptical because its hard to maintain her attention span but she listens the whole time, even though I'm sure she doesn't understand half the words. Just goes to show you, children really can teach you eternal principles.
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment