Friday, October 16, 2009

Michelle!

Michelle deserves a post all to herself because she is so very wonderful. Michelle is one of my dearest friends from Seattle, we worked at Children's hospital together and I can't sing her praise enough- she's awesome! She covered my butt whilst I threw up in bathrooms and took naps in patient's rooms while I was pregnant with Belize- need I say more? But I will- she's just one of those friends you can call when you are having a bad day and she'll come over and just being with her makes you feel instantly better. Or if you ever need a shopping buddy- she is always game! I love this girl!
Michelle only got to come for a few days and so what did we do? Belize and I got sick- good timing huh? Michelle was a trooper and puttered around our house with us, helping me with the kids - see I told you she was a good friend, and NO you can't have her, I WON'T share, I WON'T. The picture above is the only night I was feeling decent, we haphazardly made our way up to Santa Monica to the 3rd Street promenade for window shopping and scrumptious crepes. Below are pictures from King harbor, the pier in Redondo beach.

Belize was yelling, "CHEESE!"



Michelle, please come again! And we promise this time we'll try not to be sick.

1 comment:

Auntie Michelle said...

Oh Shauna, you are the sweetest!!!! You're seriously making me tear up :). I am sooooo glad I was able to visit you and that you are back to good health. I can not wait to visit you guys again (especilally since I miraculously didn't get sick :)) and see you when you are up here next. Love ya!!!