Saturday, September 12, 2009

6th Wedding Anniversary

My Dad insisted that Brannon and I go to Disneyland and so we did! You know, honor thy father and mother! It was a fantastic way to celebrate our 6th year of wonderful marriage! You might notice that the subject matter in each picture is PRETTY MUCH the same but I will describe the background.
First stop was the jungle cruise. The longest wait that day was 20 minutes for Peter pan of all things and so we got to do space mountain and Indiana Jones twice.
I'm so scared. This was in the Submarine for the Nemo ride, it was one of the longest lines and I hear it's packed everyday so for your future reference- totally not worth it, it was really boring.
I think this is on Matterhorn.
B: Fancy running into you this fine hot day at Disneyland.

S: It is a small world
The complete nerd in me is laughing in my head.
Mad Tea can make you do crazy things!

Mr. Toad's wild ride was Brannon's favorite ride - no I'm not kidding, he never remembers riding as a kid.
Breaking out of the clincker in toontown.
Indiana Jones the second time was better than the first.
We capped the night off with the Fantasmick show and fireworks- a very happy day. Thanks mom and dad!

5 comments:

Mj said...

What a great day and fun way to spend your anniversary! Your parents must have flown down for the occasion, way nice! Funny picture on the Matterhorn, did you snap that while riding? If so, that was brave! You guys are awesome, happy Anniversary!

Becca said...

How fun!! I want to spend time like that alone with Ben!! You two are so cute, and you look like you're really enjoying LA too. :)

Krysten said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Looks like it was a blast!

Erka said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like Disney Land is a magic place for grown ups to! I have never been; maybe I'll convince Paul to take me for our sixth anniversary in April! You guys know how to have fun!

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary!