I am falling head over heels for my little angel boy. He still has tummy troubles but mostly when he's awake he's looking around, smiling and trying to talk. Brannon and I have decided that he doesn't really look like either of us right now so it will be fun to see what he looks like, he sure is handsome! Sometimes he accidentally finds his hand in his mouth and he's letting us all get a little more sleep. For a few days he was sleeping 6 hours but apparently that was a fluke.
1 week ago



3 comments:
What a cutie!!
I heard you guys are getting dumped on right now?! That's so crazy! I hope all is well and I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Rio is so cute, I love happy babies, I hope to have one next time! :-) How crazy to have a white Christmas in Seattle! At least it's probably warmer than our -25 windshield temp. at the moment!
Post a Comment