Okay, I'm going to try to sum the last couple weeks up! Brannon got his Christmas wish and after hundreds of newscasts and accuweather.com checks . . . it snowed and snowed and SNOWED! He turns into a little kid/adult maniac and immediately packs everyone and their gear into the car to visit both of the grandparents (they tend to get more snow then we do). Belize was giddy with excitement! She also bonded with Nala and now they are good friends.
Rio lasted about 2 minutes outside until the snowflakes got in his eyes.
Belizism: One morning Brannon was trying to get me out of bed quickly and I told him to "Hold his horses!" Belize ran into her bedroom and came back with a toy cow and sheep and said, "I holding my cow, holda da sheep Mom." Apparently she couldn't find her horse.
We visited Belle Square for the drumline Christmas show, it was awesome, they even have bubble snow!
1 week ago



2 comments:
I laughed so hard at "hold da sheep, mom!" She pays attention to everythng!
Crazy how much snow you guys have been getting! How nice to have a white Christmas. I loved the horse/sheep story, what a smartie! They are just too cute.
Post a Comment