Potty training is exhausting, I feel like gluing Belize's bum to the potty permanantly!! And it would serve a double purpose to scare off all potential boyfriends! So far she's gone pee in the potty 5 times so that makes a 50% success rate. Most of those times she's been watching TV while sitting on her potty chair and I don't think she realizes what's happening. Does anyone want to potty train my kid? PLEASE!!!!!!!
1 week ago



6 comments:
you videos aren't working for me
yeah, the video says it's a private video and to make sure and accept the sender's something or other. Anyway, I hated the potty too for about a month. Did you get a peeing doll?
Potty training is awful! We've really regressed since we've started potty training, I'm so sad! The new trick I'm going to try, is buying a gum ball machine. Caleb goes nuts over those at the store. When he goes potty, he can have a coin to put in the gum ball machine, but that is the only time! I'm so sick of changing poopy diapers, I feel bad for you to have to change two at a time! My friend swears by her method of having a timer go off every 20 minutes. Once the bell rings she sits her child on the toilet. The ring lets the parent and the child know that it's toilet time once again! The child in training wears normal underwear all day and sits on the potty 3 times an hour. She goes no where that whole week doing the same thing every day, until her child gets the hang of it. To preface all of this, she reads lots of books and rents DVD's for the child to watch about going potty. I haven't tried this yet, but if the gum ball machine doesn't work, that's next!
I am feeling the EXACT same way! we're in it together :)
I hear you! Julia is 22 months now, so I should start potty training soon, but I am dreading it so much! Part of me wants to wait till she is two and a half and asks to be potty trained herself! Maybe she will see how all her friends don't wear diapers anymore and she will want to be more like them? Ha ha ha, I am so lazy! Good luck, Shauna! Belize is such a smart girl, that if she wants to be potty trained she'll get it soon!
I dreaded potty training since the boys were born. And it hasn't (notice I'm not saying wasn't) been much fun!
Belize's face in the picture is priceless!
Post a Comment