Friday, August 22, 2008

Aint no sunshine

Yeah!!! As I write this my baby is less than half an hour away from being home!!! Belize and I survived Brannon's month departure and are very excited to have him all to ourselves for a week! Brannon's rotation at OHSU went well and I think he really enjoyed it there. I wouldn't be too surprised if we were in the Portest of lands this time next year. With a rough start to the week, meltdowns GALORE, the week has ended nicely with lots of kissy faces and giggles. Lately she's had a slight obsession with towels, whether using them to "clean up" or draping them over her head in biblical style- only problem is they fall off after 2 seconds so I end up putting the towel on over and over again. Her newest phrases are, "Bye, bye, see you later" and "You're welcome." Also she LOVES giving rasberry kisses especially on baby brother a.k.a. mommy's tummy. She's also been surprising me with her letter skills; like the other day she randomly pointed at the computer keyboard and said, "T" . . . and it was the T. She amazes me!

2 comments:

Mj said...

Yay, your honey is finally home! I can't believe all of the words Belize is saying, how cute! I love their little voices... I saw on your side bar the little boy clothes you like at The Pumpkin Patch. I had never seen their clothes before, so I checked out their website. $5o later (oh it could have been so much more!), I purchased some sweet and stylish summer deals! Thanks for the heads up about cute boy clothes! :-)

manders said...

wow! That is a long time for him to be gone but wayto go for making it. I miss you tons and hope to see you soon. We need to get the little ones together.
luvya