Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last summer vacation





First of all- thank you, thank you, thank you to Brannon's parents for letting me borrow their camera! Last week was Brannon's last one off for quite awhile so we took advantage and went to the Hood Canal to the Orton's cabin. Brannon and Belize played on the beach (threw rocks in the water), while I took a lot of naps. I am now 33weeks pregnant and am getting anxious for this baby to be out of me and into the world. Part of the Orton/Olson clan came up for the remainder of the weekend and Belize ran around with her cousins which gave us a much needed break from her "two" behavior. Now its back the the grind, but at least we have relaxing memories to get us through. This week Brannon went back to his mistress, Harborview, where he'll be spending over a hundred hours a week, why can't I be more like a hospital? I like to think I'm more attractive and I'm definitely nicer.








2 comments:

Mj said...

You look AWESOME for 33 weeks! You're so tiny! Even though you're wishing for the baby to be out, just think, you may have a crazy baby who never sleeps through the night, enjoy these weeks just in case! FYI-Caleb still does not sleep through the night! I feel so bad that Brannon will be away so much...should have been a dentist! :-)

Monica Hill said...

Wow you look great!!! what beautiful pictures.