Friday, July 18, 2008

STP Weekend

STP (Seattle to Portland) bike race was last weekend. Brannon and his kinda "team" consisting of Porter, the biking maniac and Willie, Brannon's go-to-guy, made it in a little over 11 hours (biking time). It is 206 miles and this year he did it in one day! It was amazing and physically exhausting as pictured here at the finish line. I drove to Portland (Belize stayed with Abuelo and Abuela) to pick him up, we stayed with Robert and Angie's, Brannon's cousin) that night and then swung up to Lake Cushman on the way home to visit Anessa and Paul at their cabin, which was breathtaking. Here's Brannon playing with Zeek, their dog and a big white whale on the boat . . . OH WAIT, that's me!!! And finally Paul and Brannon get WAY too into a game of foosball.





4 comments:

Mj said...

STP, how awesome! I've always wanted to do that... You look great Shauna! How fun to go boating, although being pregnant, I'm sure you had to keep it pretty tame. No skiing or tubing for you! How nice to get out and enjoy the hot weather Seattle was having!

Monica Hill said...

Shauna
WOW! you look great. I am so excited for you. When are you expecting your new little one? You have always been so kind to me. Thank you!!!
Monica Hill

Mama Wisch said...

I was like WOW! They saw a whale... then wait it was adorable you! You look fabulous!!

cat said...

yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but you do look gorgeous. little tiny you and a litte bump. sorry, i don't think that anyone is fooled!:)