Saturday, July 12, 2008

Picnics, Cleansweep and Boards.

Nana and Aunt Sarah came over this week for fun, cleaning and a picnic. I think I might be getting the nesting bug (something, I didn't get at all last time) because I have an insisting urge to re-organize our entire house. My mom has been an angel in helping me tackle Belize's bedroom/storeroom to make room for baby brother and Aunt Sarah has been quite charitable in watching Belize while we work. In other news, Belize is becoming quite proficient in putting 2-3 words together like, "want some pop! "(who taught her what POP was by the way?!!!! and I wouldn't recommend coming forward and feeling my wrath), and "Thank you, Mom." It makes me feel like I have a little adult in my house. She's especially proud of herself when she's trying to tell us something and then we finally get it! She has a special giggle for such occasions as if saying, "Good job Mom and Dad, I'm really proud of you, you're learning a lot!" Brannon also took his Step 2 boards exam yesterday, 9 hours of complete brain drain! I'm really proud of him, he's been studying 8 hours a day for the past 2 1/2 weeks (also, ignoring his extreme need for a haircut which I finally snuck a picture of, it was so hideous), I think my head would explode! I'm sure he did GREAT! AND he got a haircut . . . YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Mj said...

Yes, Brannon did need a haircut!!! Too funny. I hope he did well on his test, I'm thankful to not have to worry about John staying up late studying for anymore of those! How cute Belize is stringing words together and acting like a little grown up, we're still waiting for Caleb to say 1 word! He signs a ton, but if we could only get him to talk more! So when is your due date? Thank goodness you have family so close and be so nice to help you get ready!

Jessica Jo said...

Belize's hair is getting so long! She looks adorable!

Suzanne said...

Where oh where are you! I know your back. Can we please hang out!