Saturday, July 19, 2008

For your viewing pleasure

20 months- Brannon made this home movie while I was at a baby shower today. :)

9 comments:

robin marie said...

i think i know where she got those awesome dance moves!

Shellie said...

Shauna - What a fun blog you have. I'm definitely a novice in the blogging world :) - I just figured out (after talking with you today) that I could link over to your blog from the comment you left about ours. Thanks and congratulations on the pregnancy.... it's been way too long since we talked - since before you went to Wyoming I think! See you soon - Shellie

Erka said...

Oh my goodness, she's got all the moves down! I think if she auditioned, she could totally be in either a kids' show, or a commercial or anything really!

Mj said...

I can't believe Belize can do that, she can dance! That is the cutest video! Belize is so adorable!

Josephine said...

Sweet!!! I haven't seen anything that cute in a while.

KaSh said...

wow! She can roll her arms! Good dancing Belize :)

Monica Hill said...

Does she get her moves from her mom or dad?? So cute

Christina and Jared Strain said...

Hey guys! We miss you! I can't believe how big Belize is getting! I love the dance! Hope all is well.....and hopefully we will be out to Seattle soon!

Rebekah said...

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the planet these past couple of weeks so it was fun catching up on your blog. I loved the picture of Belize in the bath tub and your comment about "the great white whale" was priceless. See you on Sunday!
~Rebekah