Yes, yes, I've finally started the pregnancy countdown. I thought this time, I wouldn't keep track because I thought it would be easier and possibly go faster? Well, anyone who's been pregnant knows pregnancy does not go quickly except for all of your friends and I was getting sick of everyone asking and me not knowing. This pregnancy has been considerably easier, although I was nauseous for about the same amount of time the first trimester. The only thing I'm dealing with know is poor sleep, frequent peeing and the occasional vomit and runs from greasy food. I popped out way sooner than with Belize but apparently this is to be expected with the second child. We still have not decided on a name although we have a short list, recently shortened due to a little girl in our ward with the same name (secretly I'm happy about this because I thought it sounded feminine) although technically it is the name of a very masculine action hero (in a movie that came out this summer)- can you guess what it was?
3 days ago



4 comments:
The Hulk? (we don't get out much)
Mmm, I'm not sure what the name is either, without the grandparents (free babysitting!), our date nights have been non-existent these days!
Sorry Brannon will be gone for a month, bummer. Wish Caleb and I could play with you and Belize up there in Seattle!
Well Rebecca beat me to the punch.. I was going to say Hulk too! How about Ironman?
That's quite the riddle, I'll have to think about this one...Hancock? :) I really have no idea, you'll have to let us know
Post a Comment