1. What is your husband's name? Brannon Rodriguez Orton
2.Who eats more? Bro for sure, I never get to take my leftovers home. :(
3. Who said I love you first? Surprisingly me, I couldn't stand not to say it one more day!
4. Who is taller? Bro - barely making my cutoff of 5'10" (sneaky sneaky).
5. Who is smarter? Bro overall, he soaks up facts like a sponge but I like to think I'm a little more logically minded.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.
7. Who does the laundry? No one . . . just kidding, we both get in thru the cycle but it takes "a while" to reach our closet.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, cause I need to be farthest away from the window, thanks babe.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes when we have company Brannon throws some stuff on the grill and I try to convince him to bake cookies with me, although to date, have not succeeded.
12. Who is more stubborn? Bro, but just by a little.
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Brannon, cause I'm usually in denial.
14. Who is more clean? Bro
15. Who has more siblings? I do.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Bro, but I am the belt that holds the pants up, plus I buy the pants and the belt. :)
17. What do you like to do together? Eating at new restaurants, canoing at the arboretum, visiting friends, playing games, driving in the car, and just talking.
18. Who eats more sweets? I win by far.
19. Guilty pleasures? Watching sitcoms a day late on our laptop on the couch (does that count?)
20. How did you meet? My first youth conference on Vashon Island when I was 14, where he claims he remembers me but I don't think so.
21. Who asked who out first? No one really, we were friends and hung out when Bro got home from his mission and I was on winter break. The first time we hung out we watched "The Mummy 2" haha.
22. Who kissed who first? It's debatable.
23. Who proposed? Bro and as requested, it was beautiful, thanks honey.
24. Best features? Big brown eyes, hot lips, high cheek bones, protruding brow bones that he's so proud of, dark skin, athletic build, cute behind, stubby toe . . . I could go on.
25. What is his best quality? Wow, that's a huge question. Brannon has so many good qualities. He has an amazing heart, the best example of this is how he loves Belize. It's a privilege to watch him be a father. He has this gift of reading me when I'm sad inside. He tries really hard to be romantic when I need it, he doesn't even realize what a thoughtful and sweet person he is. He's always the first to volunteer to do the dishes and is extremely helpful and handy around the house (a honey-do man as my Grandma says). As anyone who meets him can tell, he's got an incredible work ethic but what I see is that he works at our marriage and our family the most. He always makes quality time with us even when its seemingly impossible. He's my superman. Brannon, I just love all of you!



1 comment:
How cute! I love how you said you were the belt that holds the pants up! It was fun to read some things about you guys I hadn't known.
Post a Comment