I found this picture while browsing through my computer and thought I'd give you an update on Belize. She is 14 months old now and as Brannon so eloquently put today, "if she were a horse, she'd always run free." She's such a happy girl and jammers on all day about everything. Her attention span is getting longer and she can entertain herself for 10 minutes or so. She loves music and points to her CD player anytime we're in her room, and also loves to dance which includes jumping, tapping her feet and twirling around until she falls over (about 4 to 5 times). She still falls down or bumps into things about 15 times in 30 minute period but doesn't seem to mind because she just keeps running (she rarely walks)! Belize LOVES to help do the dishes, take the clothes out of washer and help navigate the internet, she's my little helper. She is really good about getting something for you when asked and sitting down to put on her shoes or put on her coat when we're going somewhere. Stuffed animals are her favorite thing to play with and knows them all by name. She also likes books and animal noises, she's still obsessed with dogs. She's a good eater except when it comes to tomatoes and broccoli. Her newest vocabulary includes: What's that?, Tickle, tickle, and Nana. Her best friend is Naya Garcia and they have so much fun- talking, tickling, eating each other's food, hugging, kissing or chasing each other around. Belize makes me feel like the luckiest mom on the planet and I love her a lot!
3 days ago



5 comments:
She is so gorgeous. Thanks for the update on such a cute little girl
Looks like you found your camera, way cute picture! It's fun to hear what she's doing right now and how she compares with Caleb. You forgot one important tid bit of info., she sleeps the whole night!!! Maybe I'm just focused on that because of all the months of sleep deprivation. :-) I can't believe she can say so many big words! What an adorable little personality she has!
Dont ya love free spirited children! I always love reading your posts.
She is so beautiful. You sound like such a happy mom! Belize has so much personality. It's fun to read about what she likes at home. I love the 12-18 month range...except roaming the halls at church! (Then again, maybe that's why I like that age)
Cupcake places in Tacoma? I only know of one. I wonder where the others are. I should research my own town. I know of ones in Seattle that I am dying to try. Maybe you and I should go on a cupcake hunt one day and try some of these out.
Post a Comment