Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lost:

My camera is lost, its been about a week and a half now if some sees a silver Olympic camera please contact me- I'm dying slowly inside from lack of blogs and we're have a vacation in a week! So to make up for lack of pictures, I came across this video (note: I have no affiliation with any person in this video)
Check out this video: Atomic Wedgie - Successorize - Firing People



Add to My Profile | More Videos

5 comments:

Kailey said...

You poor thing, I would definitely shrivle up and die without my camera. I have an extra little digital one that you are welcome to borrow if you like! It's the one I carry around in my purse in case a photo emergency arises. It was there for me when I met Conan O'Brien!

Mj said...

Fun video! Hey, sometimes it's good to mix things up a bit! Have you seen Penelope on SNL? It is soooo funny! That's also a good video if you can catch it on You Tube. I'm terribly sorry about the camera, total bummer! Are you guys going to Mexico? Is that the trip you were talking about a few weeks back? I'm still trying to get John excited about our upcoming, (not yet planned) summer trip! Perhaps I should visit the dating website you have, take some of those suggestions and get his feet wet by starting out locally! :-)

Shauna said...

Yes, I love Penelope, it cracks me up everytime, couldn't find it on internet though, let me know if you find a video!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mj said...

Here's a link to one of the video's, Penelope is so hilarious! Enjoy!

http://www.fanpop.com/external/327681