It's something i've always wanted to do and finally I got up the guts! Thanks to my wonderful hairstylist and fabulous friend (also style icon) Christina, hopefully I can rock this new hairdo proud. :)
3 days ago
It's something i've always wanted to do and finally I got up the guts! Thanks to my wonderful hairstylist and fabulous friend (also style icon) Christina, hopefully I can rock this new hairdo proud. :)
Posted by
Shauna
at
1:16 PM
6 comments:
Now you are REALLY going to stick out in Mexico ;-)! But you'll probably have more fun. I love it. You are so dang lucky how you can just look good in any color. Maybe someday I'll get the nerve to try red.
Ok I loved it dark but it looks Fantastic blonde!!!
holy cow! that's no fair that you're a knock out both ways! now if i can just get some dark eyebrows....
Wow I love love love your hair. Where did you get it done?
Good for you! You look so good both ways. HOLY COW! Aren't changes fun?
Blond bomb-shell alert! I heard about it at Church yesterday and was told there were pictures on your blog...awesome!
Post a Comment