Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The homage

Not sure if Belize tired Brannon out or was it the other way around? Pretty much, Belize kicked baby tush and slept most of the plane ride to UT! Hooray!














Bis Abuela and Belize meeting for the first time. Un placer concerle.










The Strains left West Seattle, so now we're stalking them till they have babies and come back. :)











When I become famous, my first move will be to hire Christina as my hair stylist and pay her one million dollars.















Wow, the camera either adds 10 lbs or Belize is wearing a fat suit.













Miss dare devil! Belize was obsessed with the snow and tried to escape to it every time anyone opened the back door.
















What a goober, I guess I forgot snow was soft?










Brannon reminded me that vacation is supposed to be about working so we shoveled Grandma's driveway . . . for fun.









The Rodriguez clan. Well, half of them.











Eating at my favorite restaurant, Tucanos.


Waiting for the flight back to Seattle. Last week Ogden, UT, next week, Mexico.

8 comments:

robin marie said...

love your hair in the bottom pic! you guys are such a cute family!

Sarah said...

Belizes head looks like its photo shopped in her snowsuit! HAHAHAHA!

Kailey said...

Hey Shauna, LOVE the pics, as usual! Belize is unbelievably cute! Oh, and I've tagged you! You'll have to check out my blog for the particulars!

cat said...

love the hair, you look super-hot. did you know that justin used to work at tucanos? oh the grilled pneapple, the cheese bread... i am jealous. i think that i wouldn't throw any of that up!

Erica said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE your hair!!! It looks great. I want to be so daring and bold and do something different to my hair. We'll see... You look fabulous :)

Suzanne said...

I love, love, love your hair. WHat a fun trip to Utah. I totally love tucanos. One of my favs. for sure.

Josephine said...

I love your hair, and love tucanos.

jules said...

Belize is so brave...or crazy. I love the picture of her sledding down the hill by herself!