My cousin also posted a tribute to President Hinckley and I think it's a wonderful idea. President Hinckley was an amazing man. His testimony of Jesus Christ, the Gospel, along with his sense of humor, his encourgament to be a little better and to love one another, all marked him as an exemplary leader and remarkable man. He exemplified what he taught and reached out to all across the world. I have grown to love him so much and will miss his words and counsel.
Doesn't death make you realize how selfish we are? Here is this beautiful, sweet person who lived this long, service and Spirit filled life. He did so much for the church, even while missing his beloved wife, and I can't help but want him back! I am happy for him though. Such a sweet man. Thanks for making me cry... :-)
Your hair looks great (sorry a little late on the commenting) I love getting something totally different done...and you look great...how do you stay so skinny!!
4 comments:
My cousin also posted a tribute to President Hinckley and I think it's a wonderful idea. President Hinckley was an amazing man. His testimony of Jesus Christ, the Gospel, along with his sense of humor, his encourgament to be a little better and to love one another, all marked him as an exemplary leader and remarkable man. He exemplified what he taught and reached out to all across the world. I have grown to love him so much and will miss his words and counsel.
Doesn't death make you realize how selfish we are? Here is this beautiful, sweet person who lived this long, service and Spirit filled life. He did so much for the church, even while missing his beloved wife, and I can't help but want him back! I am happy for him though. Such a sweet man. Thanks for making me cry... :-)
Kailey, you can blame a little on the baby in the oven too! :)
Your hair looks great (sorry a little late on the commenting) I love getting something totally different done...and you look great...how do you stay so skinny!!
Post a Comment