Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 Goofing off at the Ortons.


 Nala, Belize, Ziggy and a quick appearance by Alissa. :)
 Poor Ziggy- she's a good sport.

 I need a good caption for this one with Tia Carissa- maybe "Gag me!" or "Hold on a sec, while I lick my finger."
 Lobo is ONLY A YEAR OLD!
 Tia Xochi was a trooper and let Rio play her cool technological gadgets- now that's bravery.
Belize and I went for a walk around the block- she is a natural beauty. :)

The house I love. I sneakily do a walk-by every time we come to Seattle.  The backyard is a 180 degree view of the ocean.


Then we spent the summer afternoon on the front lawn, hitting baseballs and chatting.



Belize is inside Brannon's favorite plant- a Japanese Maple.


 Jamie captured these sweet pics- no pics of Jamie tho. :(  Still need to come to LA Jamie!
Date night!  Whooooo!   We met up with the Markanichs at a hole in the wall Italian place in Southcenter.  Pretty good.  pretty good.  Love those guys!

No comments: