Wednesday, July 25, 2012

 We started the day by driving along Alki Beach to check out the 30? tribes who were canoeing from Seattle to Tacoma.

 Then we met up with our favorite peeps- the Garcias!

 These kids are getting so big!!!!!




 I really have to stop myself from eating her- she's so delicious.

 Okay, someone tell me why they have really cool spray parks in SEATTLE and not Los Angeles?  It boggles the mind.

 Seriously, who taught this girl how to pose- cause it certainly wasn't me.  I probably need to take lessons.


 And guess who we ran into?  KEATON!!!!!!

I'm so excited to see what the future holds for these 3 beautiful young ladies, I hope their futures always include each other. :)

1 comment:

Xochi said...

From Keith: Looks nice. I like the line frame around the photos - would like to learn how to do that. Also, not sure how you combine several shots into one photo. You must do that before upload to the blog, right?