Bri had a birthday! We went to her party of course!
It was pretty cold.
But that didn't seem to deter the hoopla!
HE DID NOT KNOW that this leaf was up his nose- seriously! The reason I noticed was because the girl next to him kept looking at him- with a grossed-out face. Awesomeness.
Tulita Elementary kids collected change to help Wheels for Humanity, an international group that refurbishes wheelchairs for those in need. The kids and I baked cookies and VOILA! They were only out for 40 minutes and earned 4 dollars, sold 11 cookies and had the time of their lives!
Anticipating a walk by.
SO EXCITED!
Just had to include this pic because of Belize's sneaky look. And yes, Rio kept trying to take the cookies.
We got one folks! Actually the best part of this whole thing was watching Rio's aggressive sales tactics. He would flag/run a person down 2 blocks away and yell, "Do you wanna buy a cookie!!!!" And then repeated yelling until the person reached the stand, where Rio would jammer on about what it was for in his broken adorable English. They would just look at him like, "You're so stinkin' cute, but I can't understand a word you're saying." Then if they didn't have any money, Rio would continue to run after them, yelling, again, "Do you wanna buy a cookie!!" As if maybe they hadn't heard him the first time. It was hilarious!
1 week ago



1 comment:
We are definitely doing a lemonade stand next time I visit.
Post a Comment