One of my favorite childhood memories is of our family going to the fair. I don't really remember anything specific except that we went and the SCONES were good! Oh, and one time my Dad bought an elephant ear- end of story. So in the name of family tradition, I got this fanciful idea (Brannon's words) and we called the Nielsens and we drove to the LA County Fair!
It was hot and sweaty but the kids had a blast- milking goats, cheering on pig races and getting freaked out by life-size (I exaggerate a "little") dinosaurs and small livestock.
Oh, how sweet- our first picture as a family of 5, couldn't get any better than this- or could it?
Of course, we had to end the evening with a little drama but anyhow - "Isn't it kinda fun?"
1 week ago



3 comments:
i don't know which one is my favorite - the family op meat fest or belize posing all sassy with that goat!
nice family pic, the meat looked quite good too! Now I feel like I need to go to a fair and eat elephant ears!
hey remember that time that goat started eating sarah's shirt? and then they all ganged up on kyle and brought him down??? -Richelle
Post a Comment