Cheznie and Rio are the cutest little 2 year olds around. They jammer on together like they know exactly what each other is talking about and I have my doubts if they can even understand each other- its adorable.
Rio likes to love on his new sister.
He still gives me kisses and hugs even when he's "not my friend anymore." Starting a little before I had Mayan he has really attached himself to Brannon, so I'm missing that a little but he's still my boy.
He came to me the other day with a tissue in his hand and said, "I need to blow my note (nose)." He had had a runny nose. Shockingly on the other side of the blow, I found a half-cooked pinto bean that we think had been living up his nose for a week or so!!! It was starting to sprout and Rio hadn't complained of it once!
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment