Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mayan's shower










It's funny to me how babies are in utero for their own showers- they sure do miss out! :) My very creative, talented, organized, amazing and BEAUTIFUL friends threw a shower that was to die for! I felt very loved and now I am feeling much more ready to welcome this sweet little girl into the world (she was really in need of some summer clothes)! These are just the pics from my camera- Angie, in 3 months when you read this- will you send me your pics? :)
Preggo ladies!! Melody is having a boy a few (I mean several, check out her teeny tiny tummy, weeks after Mayan is due).
Sister Haskell is dear to my heart, especially to Rio's heart, she is the nursery leader he absolutely adores!
My gorgeous hostesses: Kristen Harmon, Kelci Jager, Jessica Funke Ho (w/ Kalea), Tara Evans and Angie Nielsen- you girls rock! Thank you so much for putting this all together and letting me eat as many crepes filled with whipping cream as I wanted!

No comments: