Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just my cute kids




These two are the best of buds, they just pal around all day- running, jumping, laughing and occasionally bickering (although we have instituted a bench just for those situations and it seems to be less referreeing on my part).
Belize took this pic.
They like to "say" they want their picture taken but once posed they ALWAYS look away from the camera. So behind the lens of this picture, I am probably saying, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at my eyes! . . . at the same time!" I just think they are darling. They are getting so big, I wish I could just freeze time and have them be like this forever! I am so privileged to be their mom. Also they've recently shared an outbreak of MRSA on their bums- no worries, a bout of antibiotics did the trick.

No comments: