Tuesday, March 08, 2011

One of her mom skills was saving the day

Oh what a name, a glorious name! That's right, my mom came to the rescue. I had been feeling terrible for quite some time, this 1st trimester really rocked my world. Not from puking but tiredness, feeling yucky and feeling like I was stuck in a deep dark bottomless hole with no one to pull me out. I've felt pretty helpless with this prenancy and even though I'm now past the initial depression and point where I lost the last baby, I am still experiencing a fair share of anxiety. But anyhoo, on to more uplifting topics . . .

(So you are 25 Mom? You are so clever!)
my MOM came and it was GLORIOUS!!!! The kids attached themselves on each of her legs and she went about organizing and housecleaning (jealous much?)the whole week, that woman is amazing! I feel obliged to record that someday I will return the favor by doing the same with my children, although I'm not sure that when I leave the kids will be SO happy, the cupboards SO tidy and the house SO spic and span!
Luckily, before she left we got a celebrate her birthday a couple days early by making her favorite dinner and lemon curd cupcakes! In true Nana fashion, she let the kids blow out her candles!
See you in a few weeks! ;)

No comments: