Rio: Rio is talking up a storm. He likes to communicate his feelings with phrases like, "I'm mad at you." "Hooray! This will be fun." "I like you." "I feeling sad." He throws himself into being happy-go-lucky and goofy to crying and stomping around inconsolably, he IS 2 1/2 now and he's got to prove it. He can't pronounce his "S"s. and says, YET, BELITE, and JONUT. He has started to say his own prayers and they are darling. His favorite things to do are hide under the blankets from a monster, play with his trains, play with Belize, Jonas, or Chezie and run away from me in dangerous places like parking lots. He likes to "poop in the potty" which means he's taken off his poopy diaper and dumped the turd in the toilet, then I swear he smears his messy bum over everything in sight.
Belize: Belize's copious language skills are very entertaining. I need to make a running list of the crazy words she uses in daily conversation like- exquisite, camouflage, appreciation, white blood cells, perfectly . . . I can't remember anymore right now. She LOVES her new ballet and tap class and she does a great job of listening and following direction. She also has a goofy grin on her face the whole time. Last week her teacher asked her to look after a new girl and Belize made sure she always stood next to her and showed her what to do and on the way out told her to come back next time. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little in the car, I was so proud of the way that she showed kindness- kids are so genuine, it is beautiful. Belize's favorite things to do are bake with mom, be read to, preschool and bossing Rio around. She still wears skirts or dresses every day and can still be quite emotional.
These are my kids: Belize 4 yr 4 mo and Rio 2 yr 5 mo. They are delicious, I just want to eat them up, i may have to seek help. ;)
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment