Tonight . . .
I am tired, Rio was up all night with the flu, Brannon was working, Belize cut her hair- again! and the house is far far away from clean. Seems like the perfect time to catch up on blogging- no?
It's how I roll when I'm pregnant and feeling gross and exhausted.

Brannon's parents were super heroes and flew down to LA just to make the drive with us to Ogden! I know, I completely lucked out with in-laws and the kids were so excited to see them that it made the drive wonderful. I know Brannon especially appreciated it since he was post-call and slept part of the time while his Dad drove. We crashed at Aunt Judy and Uncle Bryce's place in St. George the first night. The picture above is the crew watching "Firebird" (needless to say, Belize had firebird nightmares that night).

A happy Buela with her grandbabies!

To the kids, if there is a pool, it is officially a vacation.



1 comment:
I didn't know you where pregnant. Congratulations!!! Love your hair cut!
Post a Comment