Friday, January 14, 2011

Kid cuteness


Belize made another "invention" this morning, this one happened to be out of an empty pull-ups bag. She was so proud of herself.
And so was I! ;)



Belize to Brannon: Dad, do you have to go to work?
Brannon: Yes, I have to make money so you can have things like food.
Belize: What does Mommy do to make money?
Brannon: She takes care of you guys and gets paid with hugs and kisses.
Belize: Dad, your job is cooler.

Belize: Mom, I just wish you weren't so bossy.
Me: But who would be in charge if I wasn't the boss?
Belize: I guess, its just part of the mom's challenge.




3 comments:

Brittany said...

Your kids are so darling! I love Belize's haircut. Is Rio potty-trained? Awesome if he is! Regardless, I love his "naked" video :)

Keri said...

I love the naked video - Mari does the same Naked dance and song when she's in her skivvies. It's hilarious and I love it.

Richelle said...

hahaha. that naked video cracks me up shauna. especially the part where you say his name and he turns and goes, "NAKED!"