On Monday we explored the tide pools in San Pedro w/ minor injuries. Belize cut her hand and Rio bashed his head. No worries, white chocolate pretzels and swedish fish solve all problems.This boy loves his Nana and is now referring to her as, "Nani."
Then we headed to the fish market which wasn't that great- mostly smelly dirty restaurants with little fish market going on. Oh well, we settled for fish and chips- yum!
(Italian accent): "What's the deal you crazya cara? Whata are you tryin' to do to me? You are not evena moving!"
In the afternoon Rio took a long nap and Belize resumed her cuddling.
1 week ago



4 comments:
So fun! I love that little cuddler Belize! I need to go visit these tide pools one day...
I'm so glad your family is here- it looks so fun!
I finally got around to reading your blog and it looks like you have had a fun Christmas! We ned to get together so we can catch up! PS I was so excited for you when I read that Brannon had 3 days of for Christmas!!
What is Dad wearing???
The shirt that Belize potato printed for him- it's green sparkly super "G"s (for Super Grandpa), isn't it awesome, he wore it out several times- hehe.
Post a Comment