The Greggs (Minus Aunt Richelle and Uncle Darren (although I guess technically they are Waltons)) flew in Christmas evening and it has been a love fest ever since. Both the kids love to give random hugs and say, "I love you." And truly, it doesn't get any better than that! I think all parties involved have been having a PRETTY good time. ;)Uncle Kyle is heading back down to BYU after his trip.
Brannon got Christmas Eve and Christmas and the day after OFF- it was a Christmas miracle and was by FAR the best present I received. :)
Aunt Sarah will head home with my parents (that is- AFTER they go to Mexico!!!) for her off-track semester at BYU-I.
Richelle made me this FREAKING CUTE apron! It looks so professional and even has an adorable button in the back!
Oh the computer love is off the charts in this house right now.
Just doin' man stuff.
This is the "Cute" FACE!! Ahhhhhh, I can't handle it! The cuteness- oh the cuteness!
Sunday evening we walked down to Candycane lane and saw the lights- Rio is DETERMINED to shut his eyes for pictures, I SWEAR!
3 days ago



2 comments:
Dying over that apron... oh my, that is delicious.
Aw, so cute Shauna! It's been so long since I've done any blogging, let alone checked anyone's blog! Everyone looks so happy and adorable as always. You are always so cute in your posts, I love reading them!
So glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! How nice for your family to come up this year, and a total bonus for Brannon to have Christmas Eve and Christmas off, that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment