The kids sang to Belize in Primary this week and the Bishop gave her a ring-pop (hence her blue lips in the video), it was all she could talk about non-stop for a day, a mile a minute. :) Belize is really growing up- here is some evidence:
1) She has decided to be a missionary when she grows up and prays that she can preach the gospel every night. I finally convinced her that she could indeed have multiple professions and she's decided she will be a Missionary/Doctor/Mom.
2) She has been developing super powers. She says they are her "particulars." And when probed further, elaborates that they are the intelligence in her brain. Specifically her particulars allow her to pick up and be a good helper. Now that's my kind of hero!
3) She has asked Max Harmon if he will marry her, to which he is giving a lot of thought but only if she becomes a paleontologist like himself.
4) She learned the days of the week in order to keep track of how soon her birthday is coming.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this girl!
Birthday interviews and pics will follow in a few days.



2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love it how smart and funny she is! Her particulars are the intelligence in her brain? Cracked me up and I needed a good laugh!
SO DARLING! I love it! Well, I think Max had decided to marry her because he was crushed when she announced a new marriage to one of the Richards boys :)... but as we know "I still like you Max" (visualize hand on cheek!). What fun to have them grow up!
Post a Comment