Friday, November 19, 2010

Birthday princess!



Belize was giddy with excitement for her 4th birthday girl's outing! We went to Disneyland (yes, we do this a lot) and left Rio with our sweet neighbor Silvia. She received this pretty princess dress in the mail and WORE it (SHOCK!!) the entire time. She whispered to me while waiting for the train, "Mom! Everyone thinks my dress is BEAUTIFUL!" She and Brighton also made up a birthday princess song that ended in a break dance move on the ground- hilarious! I thought I got it on video but turns out I don't exactly how to do the video mode on Angie's camera- whoops!
Now that she is tall enough her favorite rides are all of the roller coasters, especially Thunder Mountain Railroad!
She reluctantly wore her birthday button but warmed up to it as all the "cast" members said, Happy Birthday.
The gorgeous princesses in the charming pink dresses!


The whole crew- Brighton, Angie, Cheznie, Snow White, Belize & Mom!
Belize got to pick out a special music/jewelry box as a present from Mom. She chose Ariel and as she was going to bed that night she said, "That song reminds me of something" (It plays Under the Sea). I replied, "What does it remind you of?" "I love you Mom" Hands down best part of the day, I love my four year old!


Belize requested a glitter party which sounded like a wholly disaster so we settled for glitter crowns, glittery princesses and a glitter cake. No glitter was technically used in the making of this birthday- thank goodness!


Rio missed us apparently cause he hammed it up at the party. ;)

5 comments:

Erka said...

What a great birthday! The princess dress is so pretty!

Becca said...

What a great birthday for a cute 4 year old! You should definitely let her wear the princess dress all she wants. She will outgrow it soon enough and then she'll secretly miss it. :) Disneyland plus a glitter party after, that's pretty awesome!

Keily said...

oh my gosh so cute. love it :)

Emma said...

I'm way behind here! Happy birthday to Belize. I can't believe she is four already!

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

Wow - when we went to Disneyland we couldn't believe how many "princesses" there were - but Belize is the prettiest by far!! Love you~~