The day that Brannon has a day off is glorious, it's exciting, rejuvenating. The day afterwards- a bummer, a let down, a reality check. Today was no exception. I was feeling a little sad that I wouldn't really get to see him for another week. Soooooooo . . . in an attempt to cheer myself up whilst bonding with my children, I decided on gelato then beach. The kids behaved well and kept clean (which is a miracle in itself) at the gelato shop and then we parked it at the beach to watch the waves, yell, "Hi!" to every passing person and canine and climb silly nilly over the seats. I started to feel a little less stressed. My kids are happy. The ocean is so massive and beautiful and makes me feel little. My problems are pretty little compared to the ocean. Belize started to pretend that she was saying hello to someone but getting stuck at the front window (that was a really poor description of what she was doing). Suddenly Rio decides to copy Belize, he bangs his head on the front window (on purpose), I look over and this:
He didn't even cry (THANK GOODNESS) but my day just got a lot worse. Man, his head is hard, unnaturally so.And tonight I overheard Belize teaching Rio how to say, Catastrophe. "Tatophee".



1 comment:
Ouch! On the pocket book that is. I'm glad Rio is OK, and I hope there are no more "tatophees" this week!
Post a Comment