Sometimes I feel like we struggle so hard to find our identity that we categorize ourselves- Are you a mother, a wife, a daughter, a person of note, a worker, etc. ?
That we fail to notice that we are all of the above, meshed up into one - ME. I am me.
I love the feeling that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, there is such satisfaction and joy from that. There is no place or person I'd rather be. I love being me. I'm not perfect, just trying my best. I'm praying that it can rub off on my kids because I'm 100% sure they are WAY cooler than I could ever be.
I'm just content (except that I WOULD like to be pregnant, Brannon are you reading this?).
This woman understands this so well:



2 comments:
Shauna I love all your beach photos. Thanks for sharing the Mormon video and your thoughts. They help me feel better about my role too. The girls and I spent a bunch of time watching others after this one. So fun.
You're so cute!
Post a Comment