Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New things


There are so many things that I need to blog about Rio. He is changing everyday from a baby to a little boy. Here are just a few things:


He counts to 4.
He says, "No" to everything. For example, "I love you Rio!" He replies with "No I! No Lub! No You!"
We didn't bring the bottle to Seattle thus forcing him and me to say goodbye to BuhBuh- Yeah!!! Thank you Nana!
He can pee on command in the toilet but still won't let you know when he needs to go. He does inform you however when he has already pooped.
He thinks toots are the funniest thing ever- how do kids know this?!?!?!?!
He's a great helper.
He copies everything Belize does.
He moved to his big boy bed without any problems except that he's been getting up extra early.
He's such a happy boy except when he's mad, then he busts out his stink eye and scary man voice.
He eats like a famished cow. We think its a growth spurt. (As I write this he is finishing off Belize's soggy cereal that I left on the table).
Rio is talking a lot. He talks all day.
He loves to sing "Happy BeeBee to you!"

No comments: