For the first part of our trip we stayed with Uncle Want and Aunt Nancy! They are so fantastic! (Thank-you card on my counter still waiting to be send- sorry!) Belize rode her bike and Rio chased the dogs to their little hearts content! I think just to have a yard to play in and animals must be like heaven to them. They also flood their yard every few weeks so they don't need to water and this creates a stream that flows right down the driveway- it was like a water park!!!
The whole St. George gang- Turbo, Jewel and Boots with the most gracious hosts!! Nancy and I even picked pecans right off their lawn and when I got home I used her recipe for the best Pecan pie EVER!!! (A whole jar of caramel topping)!! We love you guys! We also got to see Marie (my cousin) and Chaz Dixon (can you believe this is the first time I've met Chaz and they've been married a year, he is great! Totally passes the Shauna Orton spouse test (I made that up)). We then stayed at Uncle Bryce and Aunt Judy's condo- which was awesome and saw Brannon's mission president and his wife- so adorable!
This is a view of Zion's from Kolab Overlook?
At Kolab lake, Brannon caught a crayfish, I think Belize might be a little nervioso.
He also caught a fish (already dead). He's pretty much the coolest dad ever dont' you think?
We had a blast and can't wait to go back to St. George and visit again!
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment