(In this picture, Belize is showing off her new Hello Kitty rainboots that she received after completing her reward chart and even though its summer, she wears them to the beach, she also insisted on getting them a size too big. And yes, Rio is still addicted to his bottle, if I have to hear, "Mo Mik Psssss" one more time I might lose it).
My kids have big personalities, so much so that I think of them as 5 feet tall already. (Technically, I guess I do realize that I spend most of my time getting down on their level). But sometimes, especially in the morning, I realize MAN my kids are short, little, teeny tiny! The world must look different to them, having to look up all the time (why doesn't this cause neck problems?). I love my tiny miniature bundles. I love that they have to climb up on chairs and stand on stools to sneak the cookies on the counter. I think I want them to stay little forever!



3 comments:
i think i love belize's top in that pic more than her boots! HA!
I think it's so funny Belize wears her boots to the beach! She's still got a part of Seattle in her! You know, Julia had her milk in the bottle til she was 20-22 months old? Oh well, sometimes you just have to pick your battles. When I took away the bottle from her, she just stopped drinking milk altogether! I now wish i'd let her have it for at least a couple more months.
So Cute! You have the most adorable kiddos!
Post a Comment