You may have noticed I've been a little MIA on the blog. Well, there is a good reason for that- our computer broke. Belize snuck an otter pop AND ate it AT the computer AND didn't tell me that she spilled (I found the mess 2 hours later). Not to mention, this was the Friday night before I was supposed to Skype my Grandma Gregg's funeral. Needless to say, I had a bit of a breakdown. Thank you Angie, Scott and the Evans for watching my kiddos and letting me use your technology, you guys are heaven-sent! Then my mom calls me on Sunday and says, "Grandma has this computer, do you want it?" Uh- YES! So my Uncle Walt loaded it into his car and took it home to St. George where we promptly picked it up the next week where we happened to be vacationing. Again, I am SO thankful to everyone who helped in my time of crisis, I know there are much worse things than a broken computer but on top of my Grandmother's passing and mentally gearing up for the 2nd and worst year of residency, I feel very blessed to be so taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment