Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quiz

My cousin Melissa is doing a project for her college class and had me ask Belize some questions:


1. Why does the sun come up? "Because the earth spins."

2. Where do dreams come from? "Naps."

3. Why is the ocean blue? "Because it it. I don't know. . . because of the SKY!!!"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This picture shows the Belize in her natural habitat.

Becca said...

I just read your post about you being prego!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!! It sounds like all is going well with the first trimester too (no news is good news in my book.) I'm so excited for you guys. :) Mwah!

Keri said...

When I asked Naya the same questions, she said 1)because the sun makes the rain go away, 2) from the water, and 3) because it's supposed to be blue. At least Belize was pretty accurate!