Thursday, June 03, 2010

My darlings

Buela treated the kids to new threads (can you tell Belize picked hers out? ;) ) and being an equal-opportunist, I thought the hospital was as good as any to have a little photo shoot. Doesn't really matter where they are, they are always the sweetest and most adorable children to me. I love these darlings, they are my heart (and Brannon), THEY are the key to my happiness.






6 comments:

Mj said...

Adorable pictures! I love that first one. Belize's outfit looks so cute, good choice Belize!

Erka said...

I think your kids are sweet and adorable period. I think anyone can see that even just from the pictures!

Keri said...

Such cute pictures! I love the white background with their bright outfits. Who knew the hospital was THE place to go for a photo shoot. And thanks for the card :)

robin marie said...

those are great outfits!

The Knight Family said...

Holy cow your kids are cute. Number three has a lot to live up to! :)
Claire got the same skirt for a going away gift!

Bri said...

Love theses photos. miss you girl.