Sunday, April 18, 2010

On this blog, I try to give an accurate portrayal of our life- the good, bad and the ugly. I do this purposefully, hoping that one day my kids will look at this and gain a new appreciation for parenthood and not get too upset with me when I'm old and senile.


Sacrifice without learning from that sacrifice is an exercise in frustration. - John Young (Misha's husband) Saw this quote and I believe it goes perfectly with these videos.

2:30pm

4:00pm, same day

4 comments:

Keri said...

Hey Shauna - Happy Birthday yesterday!!! These videos are hilarious I have to say. What a difference! I LOVE when my kids play together and get along. It's so lovely.

Erka said...

I loved these! I even showed them to my husband when he got home. I am thinking next time Julia acts up during the day I am going to record it and show it to him, lest he keeps thinking his child is perfect! I haven't figured out why, but Julia reserves 90% of her bad moods just for me!

Mj said...

I think that's a great use of the quote! :-) Oh, so very frustrating in that first video! But at least they played so well afterwards...kids have such extremes! If I tried to video Caleb's screams, everybody would be holding their ears begging for the thing to be turned off. He's that loud!

Erica said...

oh my gosh i am feeling for you in that first video. those sounds frequent our home WAY more than i'd like...and the second video - i'm still waiting for that ;)