Monday, April 05, 2010

Dear Heavenly Father


Belize wanted to write a letter to Heavenly Father tonight- this is what she had me write in a card:


Dear Heavenly Father,

I love you and please forgive me (we had a discussion about telling the truth tonight when she said she'd put away the silverware and hadn't). I like you. I will send you some muffins. Please for my cut and Jesus is helping my cut feel better. Thank you for my friends. Thank you for my necklace and everybody else. Please give us more oranges on a tree. Please don't let the sun go down . . . so please.

Love, Belize

2 comments:

Erka said...

I loved it! Thank goodness for blogs, that we'll be able to remember all the cute things our kids say! Belize is such a beautiful, smart and funny girl!

Bri said...

That is really sweet. I love it. Our neighbors are selling their house move in!