Monday, January 25, 2010

Who can't have enough Christmas?

Our kids, that's who! Once we got to Seattle it was Christmas as usual, the Ortons even kept their Christmas tree up and ALIVE, Belize kept asking, "Is it Christmas?" Kids got presents and precious grandparent time while Brannon and I got Christmas dinner and sleeping in (probably the first time since Belize was born)!



This saxophone was a fan favorite, apparently even Abuelo had to test it out before it was even wrapped. :)
I just love the crotch shot on this picture- haha!
Grandpa got this elaborate Music box that plays the nutcracker with changing scenes and twirling ballerina's. He CLAIMS he bought it for Nana but still reserved rights to be the first to show it to Belize. She was mesmerized and watched it for hours! I bet it is still on their island awaiting Belize's return.

No comments: